Pulsus aims to pile up the meeting and feel fortunate to divulge that “Foreground for advanced Food science, healthcare nutrition and diet" has been scheduled on October 29-30, 2021 at Vienna, Austria. Food science 2021 allures all the participants across the cosmos such as prominent scholars, professors, scientists, students, principal scientist, esteemed researches and entrepreneurs to acquire some awareness about food science and Nutrition in the matter :Foreground for advanced Food science, healthcare Nutrition and diet.
Food science and Nutrition will be a astounding gathering which will give rememberable knowledge about the new advanced food technology, food innovation, Food science and technology research, Nutrition technology, Nutrition and Dietitian development. The aim of the conference on food science , nutrition and nourishment is to build a strong path for students and professors, make an innovative scientist to the world, grow B2B association, display nutrition products and show unrevealed food and liquid refreshment advancement.
Food science is the study of the biological, physical, and chemical makeup of food and also it works with the source of food degradation and the concepts beneath food processing. There are 5 branches of Food science which incorporates
- Food microbiology
- Food Engineering and processing
- Food chemistry and Biochemistry
- Sensory Analysis
Healthy eating pattern intensify on kind of food and sort of nutrition in food which promotes the health. A healthy eating nurtures a wholesome growth and evolution of children, helps to maintain normal BMI and diminish the danger of chronic diseases.
The meeting comprises of keynote talk, plenary talk session, juvenile scientist speech, workshop, symposium and poster presentation to explore your knowledge at Vienna.
Who should attend
The participants should be
- Food Technologist
- Food Microbiologist
- Food science and Nutrition Associates
- Food policy officers
- Nutritionist and Dietitian
- Food product development officers
- Food scientists
- Food product marketers
- Food chemists
- Clinical Nutritionist
- Food quality assurance officers
- Quality control technologists
- Food manufactures
- Food Engineer
Why should attend?
In global summit Food science 2021, new innovation will be peddled by around 150+ specialists and give a detailed study about food science careers about recent scopes. Professors and research scholars will gain advanced innovation ideas for their research growth and production development. We are providing a platform for Business entrepreneurs who can exhibit their nutrition products and grow B2B marketing in Food science 2021.
- Best Poster award by demonstrating their work with bracing ideas of poster presentation
- Special attention to young research forum(students)
- Certificate for all food science attendees
- Keynote and workshop will be managed by prominent speakers
- Sensible an opportunity to conduct preconference workshop
- Support with sponsorship to become an ambassador
- Delegate can come to grasp the tricks for Business development
Sessions 01: Food science and technology
- Food science is the multifaceted branch that works to semblance and maintain their traits which involves physical, biological and chemical composition to make different foods. Food science is crucial to secure the world’s population enough to eat for absolutely productive working lives nowadays and in the future. Food science deals with security, nutrition and food safety depend on the raw materials and fabricated food.
- Food technology comprises of selection, distributing, manufacturing, processing, preservation, packaging and use of secured food products.
- Food researchers and technologists apply scientific disciplines which comprises of chemistry, engineering, microbiology, and nutrition to the study of food to enhance the safety, nutrition, wholesomeness and availability of food
Session 02: Food chemistry and Microbiology
- Food chemistry is the part of chemical process which includes interplay of all biological and nonbiological elements of food. The chemical reaction which takes place in the food averts from spoilage of food, contamination and microbial growth.
- Food microbiology is the spoilage of food by microorganisms or pathogens when the food is not well cooked or stored properly, which may also cause diseases
- The experimentation on food microbiology includes designing of new food products preventing from food-borne diseases and also from the microbial germs
Session 03: Food Nutrition and Dietary supplement
- Dietary supplement involves the add up of nutrition’s in diet plan and nether the risk of health issues. It consists of dietary supplements which includes vitamin, herbals, calcium, minerals and botanicals which comes in various forms such as capsules, powders, tablets, drinks as well as energy bars.
- Food and nutrition plays a vital role in well-being and in few troublesome disease preventions
Session 04: Food Fraud and quality
- Food fraud is explained as the misleading affirmation of products which involves “tampering, internal substitution and food adulteration”. It includes deception of food products by adding up dangerous ingredients and packaging occurs when food is sold in a way of intentional act perpetrated for economic profit.
- Food quality is the quality characteristics of the food which is delivered to customers which includes colour, essence, shape and colour
Session 05: Food and Dairy Technology
- Milk is an ancient form of food kind to the humans and role of milk is in high position in the traditional diet chart. Dairy technology is the process of invention of new dairy products with food technology and processing industry. It involves the application of fermented products in food technology such as Butter, Curd, cheese which we use in our daily life.
- Dairy booths became one of the leading marketing distributors around the world as there are many advantages of consuming milk products such as milk and curd which has a good amount of nutrients.
Session 06: Healthcare and Nutrition
- Nutrition is the intake of food, with the relevancy body’s dietary desires. Sensible nutrition is sufficient in a well diet, combined with regular physical exercise could be a main reason of magnificent health. Poor nutrition will result in reduced immunity, hyperbolic condition to illness, impaired physical and mental development, and reduced productivity.
- The health of a person will completely depends on the nutrition that was taken by the body.
Session 07: Food safety and defense
- The food safety comprises of health and hygiene commitment for food handling agents, food preparation and storage, aims to the declination of food-borne diseases. To achieve the food safety, the engineers should ensure the safe food practice to intercept from contamination and food poisoning. FDA is responsible for protecting the public health to make sure the safety and security of human drugs and food.
- Now a days FDA is defending the adulteration of food where they will degrade the quality of the food by removing nutritional content or they will add some second-class ingredients to the products.
Session 08: Functional Food and Food innovation
- Functional Foods incorporates some primary additional nourishment that professes to revamp wellbeing or affluence by giving advantage beyond the conventional nutrients. Functional Foods may consists of drinks, grains, breads that are sustained with nutrients, a few herbs and nutraceuticals as well as essence.
- Food innovation is expound as the new product enlargement, but innovation can be equally applied across marketing, operations, quality assurance and food safety.
Session 09: Medical Foods and Nutraceuticals
- Food for medical function is used to manage the diet regime of patients with particular diseases, disorders or medical condition. It includes dietary products with source of nutrition for food activities, drug and medicine.
- Medical food will defers form person to person based on the disease and the medication they are using.
- Nutraceuticals are the medical foods which gives health benefits of basic nutrition that averts and cure diseases. The products are natural supplement and organic which does not exist as a regular category.
Session 10: Pregnancy and Pre pregnancy nutrition
- Pregnancy is the major phase in a women’s life. when they need nutrition for the baby to grow healthy. The advice from nutritionist will enhance the awareness in patients on how to take care the baby
- Now a days there are many malnutrition cases increasing around the world because of the absence of nutrients in the food taken by the pregnancy women’s.
Session 11: Food addiction and eating disorder
- For people who are undergoing food addiction, completely acceptable nourishments (which are wealthy in sugar, fat, and additionally salt).These will trigger chemical responses in the brain that induces feelings of delightful and fulfilment. This response has been revealed as practically identical to a someone who is addicted's reaction to their substance of decision, as it enacts as a similar brain reward center.
- Food addicts become subordinate upon the "good" feelings that are acquired from consuming certain foods, which frequently sustains a continued need to eat, notwithstanding when not eager. These practices generate a vicious cycle. It will lead to several disorder such as heart diseases, diabetes, etc.
Session 12: Agriculture and plant science
- Agriculture is a type of research for food scientists and has a way to improve the efficiency and safety of food products. It is one of the scientific researches to improve the productivity of plants, field crops and farm animals for expanding the nation’s food supply.
- Research in agriculture is useful in producing yield in large scale by plants, where one can work on a wide range of plant species
Session 13: Food and Beverages
- Food and Beverages play a key role in disease prevention and treatment. Beverage is the most active functional food category because it should meet consumer demands in business for excellent delivering of Nutrients and bio active compounds which will create opportunity for business.
- Also, this particular session is booming in the market where industries are fighting among themselves to produce the best food or beverages to the buyers.
Session 14: Diet and Nutrients
- Diet plays a main role to maintain the body’s health and regular BMI but it should have proper guidelines. Dietary guidelines become more precise when it comes to the eating habits to achieve plans of Nutrients. As stated by WHO, these nutrients must come from diet food and they play an important role in disease prevention.
- Perfect diet plan with physical exercise will provide required nutrients to the body and will prevent diseases
Session 15: Prebiotics and Probiotics food
- Prebiotics is a dyspepsia compound present in the food that contains small living micro-organism to enhance good bacteria in the body.
- Probiotics are food consists of helpful bacteria that acts as a food for human microflora which promote the gut healthy. These are the good bacteria, on the other hand prebiotics are the ones which promotes probiotics
Session 16: Food-borne illness and allergies
- Foodborne illness also known as food poisoning is an infection which is caused due to eating of food with contaminated microorganism or pathogenic bacteria. It might be occurred due to inappropriate maintenance and contaminated utensils, improper temperature of potentially hazardous food, food from unsafe sources.
- Food allergy is a state comes under food borne illness which carries allergen from food and react with immune system. Allergy causing food which react with the body, trigger signs and symptoms such as digestive problems, hives, etc.
Session 17: Clinical Nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition involves study of nutrients and also providing necessary nutrition to the patients in healthcare. Clinical Nutrition refers to management of patients, maintaining healthy energy balance comprises of not only outpatients but also inpatients in the hospital.
- Clinical Nutrition planned to address the relationship between disease and nutrition and also heath care; subjects that have been increasing scientific interest in the scientific community and also among the clinical experts over the past few decades.
Session 18: Foodomics
- Foodomics is referred to the both omics and nutrition field through the application of brand-new omics technology to improve consumer’s wellbeing, health and knowledge.
- Foodomics is the comprehensive, high-throughput approach for the exploitation of food science in the light of an development of human nourishment. Foodomics is another way to deal with food and nutrition that reviews the food field all in all with the nutrition area to achieve the primary target, the optimization of human wellbeing and prosperity.
- Foodomics requires the amalgamation of biological sciences, food chemistry and data analysis.
Session 19: Paediatric and Child Nutrition
- Proper nutrition is important in the growth of child and development of brain & bodies to attain their potential. Paediatric nutrition includes the dietary supplement, feeding and nutrition to support the children’s growth such as changes in organ function.
- With the assist of paediatric nutrition, chronic disease and infectious disease will be declined.
- Negligence in the child nutrition will leads to malnutrition in the kid because of which child mortality rate is increasing.
Session 20: Sports Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition is the study and practice of nutrition and diet to upgrade athletic performance. Sports nutrition is a major part for sports which includes diet, exercise and psychotherapy. The motive of sports nutrition is to bring forth specialized nutritional advice to specialist and to keep track of the special nutritional needs of athletes with disabilities.
Session 21: Nutrigenomics
- Nutrigenomics is the study of the food interact with specific gene which induce the threat of chronic infections like type 2 diabetes, obesity, heart disease, stroke and cancer. It is used to learn both the diet and gene which how it affects the person health and finding new ways to head off diseases.
- In this nutrigenomics the food and genes are interconnected, and it deals with how the food is affecting genes and in return how those genes are affecting the body.
Session 22: Case Studies
- Case studies is the precise report of particular medical case and medical history of patients. Case studies in food science refers the investigation report of export and import in food products from retailer to consumer. It will be easy to track the analysis of patients who have food diseases, food borne illness and food allergies.
Past Conference Report
The conference 4th Global summit on Food science and Healthcare Nutrition has been completed on March 11-12, 2020 at Zurich, Switzerland. The scientists, researchers, principal scientist and scholars has been gathered at Zurich & Rumlang Hotel .
The scientific event has been organized by eminent organizing committee members in the theme of “Foreground for Advanced Food science, Nutrition and diet”. We heartily thankful to all attendees like keynote speakers, OCM, Plenary Speakers, Moderator, Young Research Forum and delegates who contributed their work which made the event more successful.
The conference has been conducted under various sessions for presentations. They are
1. Food science and technology
2. Food chemistry and Microbiology
3. Food Nutrition and Dietary supplement
4. Food Fraud and quality
5. Food and Dairy Technology
6. Healthcare and Nutrition
7. Food safety and defence
8. Functional Food and Food innovation
9. Medical Foods and Nutraceuticals
10. Pregnancy and Pre pregnancy nutrition
11. Food addiction and eating disorder
12. Agriculture and plant science
13. Food and Beverages
14. Diet and Nutrients
15. Prebiotics and Probiotics food
16. Food-borne illness and allergies
17. Clinical Nutrition 18. Foodomics
19. Paediatric and Child Nutrition
20. Sports Nutrition
22. Case Studies
Food science 2020 extend its honor to the below mentioned participants
• Osama O Ibrahim, USA
• Majda Ortan, Slovenia
• Russel Cersosimo, USA
• Linda Bruetsch, Switzerland
• Omaima Nasir, KSA
• Luisina Luz Zanuttini, Argentina
• Mariana Soledad Biasoli, Argentina
• Leena Raje, India • Amrita Behel, India
• Roberto Cannataro, Italy • Nasrin Nasimi, Iran
• Waggwa Joram Andrew, Uganda
• Sohair Shommo, Sudan
Let us we meet again @ Food science 2021
The analysis shows that the global food and agriculture product has been increased from 494.9 billion USD in 2018 to 729.5 billion USD in 2019. The top 10 current global food science research countries are China, United States, Brazil, Italy, Spain, South Korea, Germany, India, United Kingdom, Australia. After many years of analysis, the absolute number of undernourished people has increased from 784 million to 821 million.
In 2019 analysis, the top 10 middle east countries for food science research are Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Oman.
Top food science companies are
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Archer Daniels Midland company
- Kraft Heinz
- Mondelez International
Importance and scope
The scope of food science lies in the way that it has ability to give nourishment to our population through scientific preservations, killing avoidable misfortunes and making accessible progressively balanced and nutritious sustenance. High esteem food products from low grade material can be produced by inventive fitting preparing and bundling technologies and likewise from results and build up waste utilizing incorporated methodology. The role of food technologist does not stop at farm level but rather it proceeds till the reaped harvested crops and animal products are prepared, safeguarded and further changed into valuable and nutritious items, until it utilized by the customer.
According to recent world bank study, the food borne diseases in low and middle income countries charge at least 100 billion USD a year, with this exceeding exceeding 500 million USD for 28 countries. The global food technology market is expected to grow 250.43 billion USD in 2022.