The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
- Track 1-1Food processing and packing
- Track 1-2Food manufacturing
- Track 1-3Food ingredients
- Track 1-4Food substitution
- Track 1-5Food product development
is one of the chemical process which involves interaction of all biological and nonbiological components of food. The chemical reaction in food prevents from food spoilage, contamination and microbial growth. The research on food microbiology involves designing of new food products preventing from food-borne diseases and how microbes harm food.
- Track 2-1Food poisoning and spoilage
- Track 2-2Food storage and preservation
- Track 2-3Factors affecting food
- Track 2-4Food fermentation
- Track 2-5Bacteria, yeast and viruses affecting food
involves the adding of nutrition in diet plan and lower the risk of health problems. It consists of dietary supplements include vitamin, calcium, minerals, herbals and botanicals which come in a variety of forms such as tablets, capsules, powders, drinks as well as energy bars.
- Track 3-1Diet and weight management
- Track 3-2Nutrition and dietary food
- Track 3-3Herbal supplements
- Track 3-4Pet Nutrition & feeding
- Track 3-5Diabetes Diet
- Track 3-6Pre-pregnancy diet & Nutrition
- Track 4-1Food protection and food defence
- Track 4-2Food risk matrix
- Track 4-3Food fraud mitigation plan
- Track 4-4Vulnerability assessment and critical control points
- Track 4-5Servsafe alert
Milk is an ancient for humankind and role of milk is the traditional diet. Dairy technology is the process of invention of new dairy products with food technology and processing industry. It involves the application of fermented products in food technology such as Butter, Curd, cheese.
- Track 5-1Diary engineering
- Track 5-2Diary Biotechnology
- Track 5-3Diary Science
- Track 5-4Milk production management
Nutrition is the intake of food, thought-about in relevancy the body’s dietary desires. Sensible nutrition– an adequate, well diet combined with regular physical activity – could be a cornerstone of excellent health. Poor nutrition will result in reduced immunity, hyperbolic condition to illness, impaired physical and mental development, and reduced productivity.
- Track 6-1Minerals and Vitamins
- Track 6-2Essential Nutrients
- Track 6-3Child health Nutrition
- Track 6-4Mental health nutrition
- Track 6-5Healthcare management
The contains health and hygiene obligation for food handlers, food preparation and storage, aims to reduce the food-borne diseases. To achieve the, the engineers should follow the safe food practice to prevent from contamination and food poisoning. FDA is responsible for protection the public health by ensuring the safety and security of human drugs and food.
- Track 7-1Food safety standard
- Track 7-2Food standards code
- Track 7-3Food security
- Track 7-4Food Audit
- Track 7-5Food safety program
Functional Foods consists of some basic additional nourishment that professes to improve wellbeing or prosperity by giving advantage beyond the traditional nutrients. Funcional Foods may incorporate such things as grains, breads, drinks that are sustained with nutrients, a few herbs and nutraceuticals
Food innovation is defined as the new product development, but innovation can be equally applied across marketing, operations, quality assurance and food safety.
- Track 8-1Dietary fiber
- Track 8-2Importance of functional Food
- Track 8-3Conventional food
- Track 8-4Modified food
- Track 9-1Bioactive Nutraceuticals
- Track 9-2Role of Nutraceuticals for diseases
- Track 9-3Metabolic disorders
- Track 9-4Health claim
- Track 9-5Food and Drug Administration
For people experiencing a food addiction, profoundly acceptable nourishments (which are frequently wealthy in fat, sugar, and additionally salt) trigger chemical responses in the mind that induces feelings of delight and fulfilment. This response has been disclosed as practically identical to a someone who is addicted's reaction to their substance of decision, as it enacts a similar brain reward center.
Food addicts become subordinate upon the "good" feelings that are acquired from consuming certain foods, which frequently sustains a continued need to eat, notwithstanding when not eager. These practices generate a vicious cycle. It will lead to several disorder such as heart diseases, diabetes, etc.
- Track 11-1Causes of Food addiction
- Track 11-2Food addiction treatment
- Track 11-3Psychology effect on food
is a type of research for and has a way to improve the efficiency and safety of food products. It is one of the scientific researches to improve the productivity of plants, field crops and farm animals for expanding the nation’s food supply
- Track 12-1Horticulture
- Track 12-2Agronomy
- Track 12-3Plant breeding and Genetics
- Track 12-4Plant Nutrition
- Track 12-5Soil science and agriculture chemistry
- Track 12-6Food products and Grocery
play a key role in disease prevention and treatment. Beverage is the most active functional food category because it should meet consumer demands in business for excellent delivering of Nutrients and bio active compounds which will create opportunity for business.
- Track 13-1Food industry
- Track 13-2Beverage market
- Track 13-3Food Retailing
- Track 13-4Food products and Grocery
- Track 13-5Hospitality
paly a main role to maintain the body’s health and regular BMI but it should have proper guidelines. become more accurate what we should eat to achieve plans of Nutrients. According to WHO, these nutrients must come from diet food and they are important for disease prevention.
- Track 14-1Diet and weight management
- Track 14-2Protein food for diet
- Track 14-3Healthiest heart diet
- Track 14-4Diabetics diet
is a indigestive fiber compound found in the food that contains tiny living micro organism to improve good bacteria in the body. are food consists of helpful bacteria that acts as a food for human microflora which promote the gut healthy.
- Track 15-1Natural probiotics food
- Track 15-2Gut Microbiome
- Track 15-3Probiotics for women Health
- Track 15-4Probiotics for Animal Health
- Track 15-5Probiotics in skincare
is an infection which is caused due to eating of food with contaminated microorganism or toxins. It can be occurring due to improper maintain or contaminated utensils, improper temperature of potentially hazardous food, food from unsafe sources. is a condition comes under food borne illness which carries allergen from food and react with immune system. Allergy causing food which react with the body, trigger sings and symptoms such as digestive problems, hives, etc.
- Track 16-1Food intolerance and other reactions
- Track 16-2Pollen-food allergy syndrome
- Track 16-3Exercise-induced food allergy
- Track 16-4Anaphylaxis
involves studying of nutrients and providing necessary nutrition to patients in healthcare. refers to management of patients, maintaining healthy energy balance including not only outpatients but also inpatients in hospital.
plans to address the relationship between disease and nutrition as well as heath care; subjects that have been increasing scientific interest inside the scientific community and among clinical experts over the past decades.
- Track 17-1Therapeutic Nutrition
- Track 17-2Enternal Nutrition
- Track 17-3Clinical exercise physiology
- Track 17-4midwifery nutrition
- Track 18-1Omics technologies
- Track 18-2Genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics
- Track 18-3Lifestyle genomics
- Track 19-1Maternal and neonatal nutrition
- Track 19-2Pediatric Swallowing and Feeding
- Track 19-3Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Track 19-4Childhood Nutrition
is the study and practise of nutrition and diet to improve athletic performance. Sports nutrition is an important part for sports which involve diet, exercise and psychotherapy. The purpose of sports nutrition is to provide specialized nutritional advice to specialist and monitor the special nutritional needs of athletes with disabilities.
- Track 20-1Sports therapy
- Track 20-2Pre-exercise Eating
- Track 20-3Sports massage
- Track 20-4Sports nutrition to prevent stress fractures
- Track 20-5Sports drinks
is the study of the food interact with specific gene which induce the risk of chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes, obesity, heart disease, stroke and cancer. It is used to learn both the diet and gene which how it affects the person health and finding new ways to prevent diseases.
- Track 21-1Molecular nutrition and molecular medicine
- Track 21-2Nutrigenetics
- Track 21-3Dietary bioactives with genome
is the detailed report of particular medical case and medical history of patients. Case studies in food science refers the investigation report of export and import in food products from retailer to consumer. It will be easy to track the analysis of patients who have food diseases, food borne illness and food allergies
- Track 22-1Food product development
- Track 22-2Online/Offline food delivery research
- Track 22-3Food market research