Food Biochemistry and Microbiology
Food chemistry is one of the chemical process which involves interaction of all biological and nonbiological components of food. The chemical reaction in food prevents from food spoilage, contamination and microbial growth. The research on food microbiology involves designing of new food products preventing from food-borne diseases and how microbes harm food.
- Track 1-1 Food poisoning and spoilage
- Track 2-2 Food storage and preservation
- Track 3-3 Factors affecting food
- Track 4-4 Food fermentation
- Track 5-5 Food Nutrition and Dietary supplement