Food science and technology
Food science is the branch of science that works to form and maintain their characteristic which involves physical, biological and chemical composition to make different foods. Food science is crucial to secure the world’s population enough to eat for absolutely productive working lives nowadays and in the future. Food science deals with nutrition, food safety and security depend on the raw materials and manufactured food.
Food technology involves selection, manufacturing, processing, preservation, packaging, distributing and use of safe food products.
- Track 1-1 Food processing and packing
- Track 2-2 Food manufacturing
- Track 3-3 Food ingredients
- Track 4-4 Food substitution
- Track 5-5 Food product development